Full-Time Research Consultants (Corporate Enquiries)
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Research Consultants in the Corporate Enquiries division
Control Risks is a global risk consultancy specialising in helping organisations manage political, integrity and security risks in complex and hostile environments.
Since our inception in 1975 we have worked with more than 5,000 clients in over 135 countries worldwide. Our renowned expertise, the breadth of our services, and the geographical reach of our organisation enables us to help our clients meet their challenges and realise new business opportunities across the world.
We are looking to hire Research Consultants in the Corporate Enquiries division in our Shanghai office. Research Consultants provide the basis for all projects through information gathering and interpretation of information that supports case managers in presenting to and managing clients. Research Consultants begin developing skills and experience that leads to project and client management.
Tasks and responsibilities:
* Able to prepare reports of moderate complexity which incorporate all research and information gathering elements
* Familiarization and effective utilization of all internal and external information resources available on a largely independent basis
* Able to work closely with others to contribute to larger projects
* Develop a strong understanding of Control Risks capabilities locally and globally
* Participate in client meetings and project calls with case managers
Knowledge and expertise:
* At least a college degree
* English and Mandarin (fluent)
* Computer literacy
* Some knowledge of or experience in a business environment
Skills and competencies:
* Ability to carry out thorough and detail oriented research that provides a comprehensive view on the subject
* Must be able to meet deadlines under pressure
* Strong analytical/investigative mindset required, critical thinking and problem solving
* Effective communication skills required – written and oral ability to communicate research topics, and more complex concepts in discussion with case managers
* Ability to express ideas and write reports independently
* Comfortable asking questions
* Interest in and ability to work as a part of team, which may include working with colleagues in other offices and countries
How to Apply
If your qualifications, experience and aspirations match our requirements please email a covering letter and C.V. to Sean Chen at email@example.com.